Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I got the list!!!



What list you may ask?!?!?



My first OFFICIAL class list!!!! I know my kids names and birthdays and test scores and all their important parent contact information. And plus a picture of them! :)



They are PRECIOUS!!! I haven't even met them but just by looking at their little picture on the computer I just want to eat them up!! (Not literally.) I was so excited to get my classroom, ID, laptop, and all but today was the most exciting because now I have names of the kids I'm going to spend 180 days enriching their lives!!!!!


I can't wait to meet them next Wednesday at "Meet The Teacher Day"! I cannot wait until they come into my classroom next Thursday for the First Day of School!!!!



As you can see I am beyond EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Please please pray for my students and myself throughout the next year...we have a lot of work to do! We have a lot of goals to reach and improving in areas...but I know with my positive attitude and their hard work....WE CAN DO IT! :)



P.S. I promise I'll post pictures of my classroom...I just want it to be perfect before I share pictures! You guys know how I am! :)


3 comments:

  1. Ah! That is so exciting!! I know you are so excited and I know you'll do fabulous things in their lives!! I can't wait to see your class!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!! I am always looking at your blog hoping for pictures. I can't wait to see! You will be wonderful! YAY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so i definitely teared up reading this. It is really refreshing to read how much you love teaching. I know how hard you have worked for this day, and I will be praying that you will touch these students lives as much as they touch yours. you will be a great teacher lah. I know it. And I am so proud of you. I love you.

    ReplyDelete