Monday, August 31, 2009

I am alive. I am sorry I've been a horrible blogger.



I've wanted to update so many times...but my bed time is 8:30pm. (I know that's early.) And everytime I get an extra few minutes it's usually spent with the Mr. :)



The Mr.'s sister got married this weekend...b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. I promise I will share pictures soon. It was sunrise wedding...yes, it started at 6:40am but it was worth getting up early. :) They are now off honeymooning in Athens, Greece!



Tomorrow is Open House for my school...little nervous again. This is a big night. But I hope it will go smoothly. I have my outfit picked out and everything!



We met our "small group" last night! We are so excited about starting this new journey. We meet for the first time on Thursday evening! :) It seems as though the church did an excellent job with matching us up with some cool couples!



More later...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment