Monday, August 17, 2009

Normal?...

I think I can get the hang of this "working" thing! :)
I have been putting alot of hours into my job...like way more than I get paid for. And I'm totally okay with this. It only make me better at my job. But today it really seemed to click. I LOVE my job!
I get to teach children. I get to inspire them to do better. I get to help them achieve their goals and dreams.
Yes, they are going to misbehave and talk way too much. But I get to teach them things they may have not known that morning when they woke up.
Today was the first day that I left the school building at a "normal" time. It felt so good. But not just leaving at the "normal" time but leaving totally prepared for my next day.
Thank you for all of you that have been SOOO supportive throughout this whole experience with me. Especially to the Mr. because he's been there for me alot. :)
Thank you for those who believed that I could actually teach!

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. Leaving at a normal time sometimes makes me feel almost guilty. Atleast there is always lamination to take home with you....:) Hope everything is going great. I am all too sure that you are an amazing teacher and do so many great things for your kids!

    ReplyDelete