Thursday, August 13, 2009

I was TAGGED :)

8's
There are rules.so here they are:mention the person who tagged you,complete the lists of 8's,and tag eight of your wonderful bloggy friends!


8 things I look forward to:

-Getting into the swing of things at school, so I'm not there for 12-13 hours a day.

-The Mr.'s cooking in the evenings (I'm still cooking too.)

-Getting back in to my routine of working out.

-Seeing my students every morning.

-Relaxing on the weekends---sleeping in!

-Joining a small group with our church.

-Spending time with my family this weekend!

-Seeing my sorority sisters soon!






8 things I did yesterday:

-Got up at 4:15am

-Taught all day :)

-Made data cards on all my students

-Graded Spelling Homework

-Ate dinner---SO yummy!

-Went to CVS

-Watched 15 minutes of "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"

-Snuggled in bed with a bad tummy ache.





8 things I wish I could do:

-Take half my kids home so I don't worry about them when they aren't in my classroom.

-Go on a vacation with just the Mr.

-See the FOUR everyday again.

-Teach everything I've planned in one day---there isn't enough time in the school day.

-Buy the Mr. a new car.

-Pay off all my student loans at one time.

-Live closer to my family and friends.

-Find a cure for cancer.



8 shows I watch:

(I really don't watch much TV but when I do...)

-Greys Anatomy(NEVER miss this show!)

-Food Network Challenge

-Cake Boss

-Jon and Kate Plus 8

-Jeopardy

-Dateline(Only when the Mr. is with me...I get scared really easily)

- Can't think of any more....

-






8 bloggers I tag:

Kirbey

Mommie

Melinda

Kerri

Emily

Emily M.

Amy

Courtney

Elyse


Hope you enjoyed...I'll post more fun post this weekend with pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment