Wednesday, September 23, 2015

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • I bought two different fall/pumpkin treats to bake at the store...I can just smell Fall in their air!
  • I'm counting down the hours until Scandal starts this week! OMG!
  • I usually keep a very clean house but the last couple of weeks I've been struggling but I think I'm back on it! Clean house all week! WHOOP! I love having a clean house...it makes me feel so ugh when it's messy!
  • Ethel's hair cut has grown in a little and it's SO darn cute!
  • We have something fun and exciting every weekend in October and I cannot wait! O, and I have a whole week off of school!! Say WHAT?! Hello Fall Break for a week instead of one day like my old county! ha!
  • When Emma Kate says I love you I melt every. single. time. 
  • I'm still in shock that my two babies are TWO! Time needs to slllloooowww down! 

No comments:

Post a Comment