Wednesday, September 2, 2015

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • I cannot believe it's already September!
  • I'm LOVING my Yeti cup...it keeps my water cold ALL day long!
  • I'm glad I'm getting up early to do my bible study...it just starts my day off so much better!
  • I'm looking forward to a long weekend with my babies!
  • I really love my new school...of course I miss my old school and friends there but my new school is really awesome!
  • I'm so happy my pumpkin Chobani is back out! YUM!
  • I'm okay with not having drama in my life...I don' have time or energy for drama...I'm focusing on my family and friends!
  • Way behind on Teen Mom 2...but I'm glad to be catching up!

1 comment:

  1. The YETI tumbler is the best!!!! We've always thought Tervis was the way to go but that thing is where it's at!!!

    ReplyDelete