Friday, June 12, 2015

Sunday Morning Dates


This picture makes my heart so happy. Three precious people. And the beautiful one in the middle is an amazing friend. I'm so thankful for her friendship! 

Who knew meeting almost 7 years ago would lead to such a great friendship! Our friendship began as two brand new teachers who ended up having a lot in common! And then actually got to work together on the same team! She did leave me a few years into teaching together to go another school...but it was the perfect decision for her! And what is even cooler is that our husbands "fell in love" with each other too! ha! :) So, it's super fun!

But since we don't see each other everyday at work and we now have 4 babies between the two of us we make a point to see each other as often as we can. And Waffle House is the perfect place for the two of us and our two silly boys! We try to do it at least once a month and it's always a blast. 

I know I'll have to be even more intentional with a lot of my friendships with moving schools and houses but I know this friendship won't change! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment