Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
 
So what if....
  • I have been sick to my stomach for the past week. Thinking about my grandmother and worrying about her has made this happen. 
  • I'm sore from working out...I love that our PE coach is kicking our butts with the workout groups at school!
  • I love that Tucker is obsessed with Elmo! It's SO cute!
  • I'm so excited that some of the Mr's friends are getting married/engaged now! :)
  • I'm shocked/confused about the pictures of Duchess Kate being topless...is this true?
  • I'm enjoying my class this year...some of them are too funny and all of them are so darn cute!
  • I'm sad that I didn't get more sun this past weekend but it was nice to get what I did. :)
  • I LOVE seeing TJH look at the Mr....it's so darn sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment