Wednesday, September 12, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
 
So what if....
  • I took a few naps this past weekend instead of doing work...I needed to catch up on sleep!
  • My coffee hasn't been good in the past week...so much for trying a new creamer! 
  • I love that Tucker can squeal/scream now...but it does hurt my ears! ha!
  • I'm really looking forward to this weekend!
  • I'm really bad about reading all the blogs I follow on my mobile RSS and not commenting...but it's not an option. 
  • I still enjoy a good fruit snack! Yes, I'm still 5!
  • I loved the cooler weather than came through!
  • I'm getting so excited about Dowton Abby Season 3...I mean I have 4 more months to wait!
  • I'm going to try this Pumpkin Spice Latte that everyone raves about from Starbucks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment