Sunday, September 2, 2012

LK

I have wonderful sisters! It's fun to be apart of a big family! Everyone is different and offer so many different things to our family.

My youngest sister is 10 years younger than me. You might think that the age difference makes our relationship hard but it actually doesn't at all. Our personalities are the most similar out of the four of us. 

I'm so blessed to have LK in my life! I remember being so excited when my mom had her, I was a mini mommy! ha! Now she gets to love on my son like I loved on her! She loves TJH so much! It's so sweet to see her with him!

Last weekend LK came to our house for the whole weekend. She helped us SO much! She played with TJH while we were getting things ready for his dedication. She helped get things ready around the house too. Most 17 year olds would want to be out with their friends on Friday and Saturday night, but she was sweet enough to come and be with us! 

Thank you LK for your hard work and love this past weekend! We love having you at our house and loving on TJH! He's so blessed to have such a wonderful aunt! (He's super blessed to have four other aunts too!)



We love you so much LK!


No comments:

Post a Comment