Monday, September 10, 2012

L's Birthday!

Friday night we celebrated L's birthday! :)
It was a great night!
I love seeing my best friends!

The Mr. and I got there a little early because we weren't sure how traffic would be. We enjoyed some time together! :)

Toasting to a good night! :)

The Birthday girl and her hubby who planned the evening!

Some of the girls! Love them all!

Best friends!

My best friends...so darn blessed! :)

The FOUR!

Gotta love J! ha! 

It was so nice to have a nice long dinner with my girls! The boys sat at another table and had guy talk! ha!

Three of the FOUR. 

So glad we could celebrate L's birthday! She is such a sweet girl...24 of her friends came out to celebrate! :) 

Love you L and Happy Birthday...you're old like me now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment