Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SWW!


It's Wednesday!
 
So what if....
  • I bought my first two bags of candy corn!
  • I'm ready to pull out my Uggs. Not the right weather just yet....
  • I'm enjoying having a student teacher in my classroom...I'm learning from her too!
  • I get teary-eyed thinking about how truly blessed I am. 
  • I'm sad that AU lost their first game of the season. It's all good...we will come back!
  • I'm trying Baby Signs with TJH...not sure if I'm doing it right...advice?
  • I still so every excited that my sister K is now my sorority sister too! :)
  • I'm not happy with my body...and I'll be in a bathing suit in a week and half...guess I should really work hard for the next week and half!  
  • I was pretty disappointed with the last episode of Teen Mom...really that's all ya got?
  • I'm excited about some of the Fall events we've put on our calendar! 

1 comment:

  1. With baby signing, just make sure you do the sign every time you say the word. Ali FINALLY got it when i would do the sign with her hands (she was prob about 9 months old). She really only does "please" but she knows when I do/say "milk" and "more."

    ReplyDelete