Monday, March 30, 2009


Wow...I'm sorry. I usually don't go this long without updating.


I had a very busy week last week. And now my computer has died. My laptop that I've had all through college with all of my wonderful pictures of every event in college and the most important...my wedding day. Also my music. Every single song I've download. I'm sick to my stomach. I'm so upset.

So this post won't have any real pictures that I've taken. :(


When I was in the Keys two weeks ago I saw Guy Harvey dishes. I almost bought them for the Mr. but then I thought no, we have dishes. Well I told him about them and he was like order them...I would love them! He is pretty much obsessed with Guy Harvey. We got them in the mail late last week and to say the least...Mr is sooo happy and had eaten off of them every chance he gets!


So this weekend one of my best friends Courtney came to town to visit! We had planned this visit about 2 months ago so we both were very excited!!! We had not seen each other since September. With us both being so busy and she being engaged, we just hadn't seen each other in forever! I'm in her wedding in June and couldn't be more excited!



Saturday morning Eric sent me out to get a mani and pedi and I was so excited! So while I was out he was up to no good!! I got back and he had this in our living room floor.




I was so excited because both of us are used to vacuuming with Melie vacuums. My mom sold them for many years and literally lives by what they do! They are the most amazing vacuum ever!! So I was extremely excited about owning our own!! And the house was super clean when our guest arrived!
Courtney and I headed out to the outlet malls because she was shopping for dresses for her upcoming wedding showers. We found her three great dresses!! And I got some birthday presents, my Easter outfit and the Mr. some new shorts! It was a great shopping trip! After our long day of shopping we came back to Athens and had dinner with Eric. It was a great evening!
Sunday the Mr and I spent our day with Lucy! We took her to the dog park and played. She also got her own Krispy Kreme donut...I wasn't too happy about that. O well.
All in all we had a wonderful week and weekend! I'm off to work again today.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Is that the color of your vacuum too? That is an AWESOME VACUUM! You know how its my favorite chore. miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Household goodies, don't we love these!! I'm glad you have a Miele, it makes cleaning rise to a new level!

    ReplyDelete