Monday, March 9, 2009

Fun/Busy Weekend!

Eric and I headed to Peachtree City on Friday night after I got off work. We got in late and went to bed because Saturday was filled with many things to do!
Saturday we got up and did ALOT of things! Got everything ready for the baby shower I was throwing on Sunday, got everything done for Lacey Kate's birthday and much more! Saturday night we spent with my family celebrating Lacey Kate's 14th birthday! We had yummy nachos and if I might say a yummy cake made by me! :)

Me and Aidan--he is the sweetest baby ever!!

The cake I made!

Lacey Kate with her cake!


My sweet husband! :)

The sisters!

Sunday morning was busy as well! Last minute touches on the shower stuff! Then we were out the door! Eric helped me so much to get everything ready for the shower!

Lauren, Lexie, Hannah and I all hosted the shower for Elyse! She is due at the end of April and is having a sweet baby girl--Audree Rose!

Petifores with Audree's monogram!

The spread! Corn dip, celery with cream cheese, white chocolate covered strawberries, pig in a blanket, stuffed mushrooms and petifores!

Elyse with three of her hostesses! Lexie wasn't there yet and then my camera died when we tried to take that pic!

The sign and special seat! :)

All the sweet girls that attended the shower!

I think it was a wonderful shower! She got so many wonderful things!! I just can't wait until that baby gets here!!:)

I'm back to work today!

Happy Monday to all of our family and friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment