Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor




Okay okay okay... I know I'm upset over a TV show but listen...I invested 6 weeks of my life into this show and this is what I get!?!?!?



The last two women were Melissa and Molly. I really liked both but felt like Molly was more right for Jason.

Jason picked Melissa. He proposes. And then 6 weeks later on national TV he dumps her! WHAT?!?! Then brings Molly out and tells her he made a mistake and loves her! Then....she takes him BACK!!!! What the heck?!?!? I love Molly and wanted Jason to pick her from the beginning but not like this! I mean...your sloppy seconds!?!? You can do better than that Molly!!!

I'm so glad that Dancing With The Stars starts next week...hopefully that show won't disappoint me.

ABC...not many people are going to watch The Bachelor anymore after last night!

2 comments:

  1. I don't watch it and I'm glad. I know that some model on Jimmie Kimmels' show last night wouldn't even sit next to the bachelor because she was so mad at him! I think everyone is as upset as you are.

    I, like you, am ready for Dancing with the Stars. I like that show. We also watch American Idol, but it is pretty boring so far. I don't even pay attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right Melissa..oh I mean Lindsay Ann..get angry! I feel the same as you. Dancing with the Stars has never let me down!!

    ReplyDelete