Sunday, March 15, 2009

Eric and I headed to Blue Ridge, Georgia this weekend with 5 other couples. There was 12 of us in a cabin that slept 16! It was such a HUGE cabin! We all brought food and had a great time hanging out and playing games! It rained ALL weekend so we weren't able to do some of the activities that we wanted but we still had a WONDERFUL time!
All the pretty girls!
Silly glasses Lauren and I found in one of the stores in downtown Blue Ridge!

Me and my sweet husband hanging out in the cabin!



The HUGE cabin we stayed in!
It's so nice to be able to get away with some of our very good friends!!
Did you have a good weekend?


1 comment:

  1. I am glad you had fun! I had worried the rain might damper things. I've been studying all weekend, keep me in your prayers especially, Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete