Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend..."Live Your Life"

Good evening friends!
We had a wonderful weekend! :) Filled with lots of fun!!
Friday was my last day of "take-over"! YAY! After school I headed to the in-laws house! Got to see my sweet sister-in-law, Amie! And for a few minutes I got to see Brian...the brother-in-law! Eric came from Athens and we headed out to Poplar Road(the school I student teach at) Fall Festival. It was raining really hard...but they had moved everything inside. It was fun to see my kids outside of the classroom. I think they enjoyed seeing my husband that I talk about all the time! :) After the festival we headed to our very favorite restaurant in PTC...Chin Chin! YUMMY! :)


Saturday we headed out early to meet my family to go to Stone Mountain all together! It was Nationwide Family Day--my mom works for Nationwide. It was so much fun...we had lunch and then headed into the park to do fun stuff! We rode the lift up the mountain and then walked down. We saw Polar Express in 4D and walked through the Christmas town. Then we stopped by my Aunt Jan's house! It was so great seeing her!! Then we headed back to Fayetteville to eat dinner with the Biggs! We got to hold Aidan and eat yummy food! Then Eric and I stopped by Kenny's(Eric's best friend) house! It was great to see him!

Family Day for Nationwide Insurance


Top of Stone Mountain--Atlanta Skyline in background!

Christmas Town at Stone Mountain!


This morning Eric and I took Lucy to the lake in PTC...she was so excited!!




Our sweet daughter...Lucy! :)


We have a prayer request...my dear dear Aunt Marie...is in the hospital and not doing well at all. She is 87 and is probably the most amazing woman I know. She is really like a grandmother for me and my sisters. She lives out in California and we used to see her alot more when she lived here. But she was able to come for our wedding and it was so special to see her. Please keep her in your prayers. Thank you.

This is Aunt Marie and me back in May 2006. :)

I can't believe that Thanksgiving is 2 weeks away! That is so excitng but also means we have a lot to do before both of our families come to celebrate with us in our home! :)

Tomorrow is Monday...not my favorite day because then Eric and I don't see each other as much. But it won't be long until we move and don't have to spend 14+ hours in the car a week.

Have a wonderful Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment