Monday, November 24, 2008

Catching UP!

Hello! We are alive...just busy busy busy!

This past weekend I headed down to Key Largo with my in-laws! :) We went down Thursday night and Eric was supposed to join us on Friday evening. I was finishing up my certification to be a SCUBA DIVER!

I did the first two dives on Friday morning...the water was warm but it wasn't so warm when I got out of the water. Then after my dives we headed to the Hammarlunds boat. Then later that evening we found out that Eric wasn't going to make it down because of the flights. We were all sad. :( Saturday morning we headed out for my last two dives. The seas were rough...5-6 foot waves. We only did one dive in the ocean because it was so rough, we then headed in to do my last dive in a lagoon. So by 1pm on Saturday I was done and officially a SCUBA DIVER!! YAY! :) It was nice to be in warmer weather and relax.



Sunday wasn't so fun...my sweet mother-in-law and brother-in-law got on the first flight but since I was using a buddy-pass I sat through 5 flights in the Miami airport before getting on to head home! So I finished up the book I was reading and started reading "Marley and Me"...such a WONDERFUL book! I'm about half way though it and I've laughed and cried!! :) I'm so excited because the movie comes out Christmas Day!!



Now I'm back home and getting ready for Thanksgiving!! YAY! We are having everyone at house for the big holiday! :) I'm getting so excited! Cleaning and adding little touches for the day!

I picked up our Christmas cards today! I am so excited to be sending out our very FIRST Christmas cards! And I'm pretty much obsessed with them!! :) I'll post a picture of them later after they have been received by our family and friends!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving. And, congratulations on your SCUBA certification - you are certainly more brave than I am!

    I'm glad you found my blog - I'm trying to update a little more often. We'll see how that goes... And I also so appreciate your prayers. We need them.

    ReplyDelete