Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Hammarlunds!

Hello friends!! Here are some pictures from our first Thanksgiving as a married couple! We hosted the big day at our house!

The place cards I made for all our guests!
I made the pumpkin pie and Eric made the apple pie!
Our table set for all of our wonderful guests!
Our yummy spread!
Amie(Eric's sister) brought us a gift! :) It was wrapped like a turkey!
Eric with his mom and sister!Our first Thanksgiving married!
All the grandkids with my grandmother!Me and my sweet mom!
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Then on Friday we headed to Peachtree City for another day of eating turkey! We had Thanksgiving with Leslie and her family! After dinner we stopped by our sweet flower girls house, Lily Kate! We've missed her so much!
Saturday was wonderful...we were lazy for most of the day! Then we headed to some friends houses to watch football! GT won!! YAY! We are sad that AU lost but Bama did an amazing job this season! We got to see Eric's best friend Kenny and our dear friend Sue! Then we headed to my mom's house for dinner Saturday night!
Today we were planning on going to church with Eric's family but I woke up not feeling well. I think whatever Eric and his family had got passed along to me. Head colds are no fun! So we got ready and then met his family for lunch and then headed back to our house.
Only 5 more days of student teaching!!! YAY!! I'm almost done! Yesterday was exactly two weeks away until my graduation!! I can't wait!
We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend with family and friends! We sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment