Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wedding Bells and much more...

Happy November friends! I officially feel as though it's fall...it's November and even closer to Thanksgiving!

Eric and I had a wonderful weekend! Full of laughing to hard our tummys hurt, good food, beautiful wedding and quality time together!

Eric came home from work on Friday and was so excited about our Halloween costumes! We were going to be a nurse and doctor. I thought it was a cute idea...we were going to a party and thought it would be cute to be a pair. So he brings in the costume and I put it on....it was HUGE...like I could have been 9 months pregnant and still had room! He felt horrible and so did I. So we went as The Hammarlunds! haha! Needless to say we will go costume shopping TOGETHER next year!

Saturday we had planned to go up to Athens to condo shop...but we slept in and had so much to do before the wedding that evening...so we are planning going in 2 weeks!

Saturday we spent doing tons of laundry, exchanging more gifts, and eating yummy sushi!!

Eric and I get all ready for the wedding...put the address for the wedding in the GPS and head out! We are driving enjoying our time, and talking about our own wedding. We arrive at the address...walk up...have a seat. I start looking around to see if I noticed anyone I knew...and I didn't see anyone but didn't think much about it. Then the preacher walks out with the groom. I had never seen him in my life...but I thought it was maybe the best man. Then a bridesmaid walks out...in the wrong color dress and there is only one. I look at Eric and I'm like...we are at the WRONG wedding. We ask the people in front whose wedding it was and they told us the McDermits...I start freaking out. Then here comes the bride...I've never seen her in my life!!! Eric takes a picture and then we RUN out of there!!! We are officially wedding crashers!!!







WRONG WEDDING!!!







So we are running out of the parking lot...I'm crying... saying "I'm going to miss my big sister(in the sorority) walk down the aisle!!" We run to the car, drive super fast. End up making it to the right wedding and hadn't missed much at all. After we arrived at the correct wedding we thought it was so funny!

Mireille is my big sister in the sorority and her wedding was absolutely beautiful and so much fun! Saw lots of sorority sisters I hadn't seen in a while and we had a great time of dancing and catching up!

RIGHT Wedding! :)

The Hammarlunds!
The BEAUTIFUL bride!!
Today has been filled with Eric sleeping on the couch and watching "Bond" movies while I sit on the other end of the couch doing lesson plans!!
I survived through Halloween with my fifth graders! haha! 4 more weeks of student teaching!! This is my last week of "take-over"!! YAY!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I laughed so hard when I was reading this that I think the people in the other office across from mine must think i'm going nuts! AWW I can't believe that happened to you guys! I'm glad you finally made it to the right wedding!!! hahahahahhahahaa i love you LAH...sorry, im still laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the wrong wedding story, and shout out to my wedding, the right one!!!!

    ReplyDelete