Thursday, November 6, 2008

Egggg Noggg...

Happy Thursday!! YAY tomorrow is FRIDAY! :)

Field trip went great on Wednesday...we left with all the kids and came back with all of them! That's a good thing!! We went to a science center in Grantsville...the kids seemed to enjoy it. It's sad because that is the ONLY field trip they get for the whole year.


After school I stopped by Kroger for some needed items for dinner and treat making! But I ran into these items and just had to have them! :) They both make happy...and Eric got so excited when he saw the Egg Nog in the fridge!!



















These are the treats I made tonight for my kids...tomorrow is my LAST day of TAKE OVER!!! YAY! I still have three weeks left of student teaching...but I'm done with doing all the teaching. I'll still teach lessons and do lots of improtant things...but now my teacher is back in action!! I had to make two batches because I have 28 kids!! O well...we will just have to eat the left overs! :)
Speaking of the rascals...here are some of them on Halloween...the school had a "Vocabulary Hat Day". Each child picked a vocabulary word and made a hat to go along with it. Then we had a parade around the school. Some of the children did a great job...others not so much.
















I think it would have been WAY more fun to do "Favorite Book Character Day"...but I'll just vote to do that when I become a "real" teacher! haha!
Tonight is GREYS!! YAY!
We are heading to PTC this weekend...should be filled with lots of fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment