Friday, October 2, 2015

It's OCTOBER!

What a good week we've had! And it's OCTOBER!!
WHOOP!

I love fall! :)

The kiddos loved investigating the drain while I unloaded the car one day this week. It has rained for a week and half!!!!! I know the rain is good but I'm ready for the sun!

One of my dear teaching friends is moving away so we meet for dinner. I LOVED seeing some of my teaching friends from my old school.

This picture came up on my TimeHop and I about cried. One of my favorite pictures of my baby boy! Two of my favorite things...TJH and candy corn! 

The girls are going to be the Star Students next week! So proud! 

I placed my very first essential oils order!!!! I cannot wait to use them all! 

The Mr. borrowed some camo from our neighbor for his spirit day...well EK saw Mr. C's hat and had to wear it!! 
 We have a great weekend planned...lots of playing and relaxing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment