Monday, October 19, 2015

Mid-Week Fall Break

The middle of Fall Break was great too! The kiddos went to school for part of the days Tuesday-Thursday. This kept them in a routine and allowed the Mr. and I to get some stuff done around our house. 


The Mr. did yard work! Love the fall flowers!

The girls have started to wear some of the pjs they got from their birthday! SOO cute!:)


Lucy girl liked us being home more for the week! 

The Mr. and I organized our garage so I can park my car inside! 

I forgot to take a before picture. But it wasn't too bad...just things not put away. And we still had a few boxes still unpacked. 

My big ol' car fits in now!

We had a mid week play/dinner date with one of our favorite families! And got to see their beautiful new home!! 


I got to meet these two ladies for lunch too! We ate at one of our favorite places and I got to see sweet baby M...goodness she is precious! 

Livi reading to EK!

Sweet EK!


Fall break called for monster and pumpkin donuts!


Needless to say the middle part of our Fall Break was amazing! We really enjoyed the down time!

No comments:

Post a Comment