Friday, October 9, 2015

Lots of Fun in the FALL! :)

This week has been full of fall fun! So fun I haven't even blogged about last weekend! :) 

This past weekend I had my hot tea in a Christmas mug with a pumpkin donut! What can I say.. I love the holidays! 


L and C came up for the weekend last weekend and we had a lot of fun with them! The kids love when they come! 


Cuties!

Saturday night/Sunday I spent with my three best friends! We got together to celebrate baby A being born! L is having her second baby girl! We can't wait to meet her!! 

L grabbed some coverage for the rain! ha!

Dessert! 

My brunch Sunday morning! YUM!

We did brunch and then nails and toes! SO fun!




I got home in time for bath time and bedtime with my three little ones! EK was playing around while we were getting ready for bath! 


After we got the girls down we made orange rice krispy treats! 


Such fun start to our week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment