Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines 2015

I've always loved Valentines Day! We had some fun in my classroom for Valentines Day and at home even though Olivia wasn't feeling well! 



My students covered boxes for their mailboxes. 




Some of the sweet treats I got from my students. 

I was able to make it to EK&O's school Valentine party! They ate a ton! Which later made Olivia not feel so well! 

Tuck didn't want his picture taken of him bringing me my OJ on Valentines morning. :) 

Breakfast made by the Mr.!



Heart toast! :) 

Olivia got sick a few times on Valentines day and we figured out she was super constipated and we think all the junk at her party the day before didn't help at all. She felt better by Sunday after she went  to the bathroom. 

Valentines Day is more about the kiddos now then us doing something together...and that's okay!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment