Friday, February 13, 2015

What's New!?

Sorry for the lack of posts...we are alive and well just busy with life!

At the beginning of the month I threw a shower for my sweet friend K...she is expecting her 3rd boy and I'm just so excited for her! She is a super mom and I know she'll love being a mom to 3!! :)




Mama ended up being in town on T's actual birthday because Olivia came down with a 103 fever and had to be taken to the doc before returning to school. We went to Chick-fil-A for dinner of course and Tuck got some ice-cream to celebrate! :) 


Birthday bath for the birthday boy!

2 days after Olivia had the 103 fever EK got it too! They both ended up having ear infections. I took the day off to take care of EK. It ended up being good because I was able to get everything read for T's party and our house showed for the first time that Friday evening. 



We kept Lilo and Flik one evening and as soon as M left Tucker got on the floor with Flik and told him, "Don't worry Flik, Riah be back!"




The kiddos are great, just busy with work, getting things done around the house since it's on the market and waiting on Spring! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment