Wednesday, February 25, 2015

SWW!




 So What Wednesdays! 
 
Go over to Life After I 'Dew' for more fun links!
Here is what I'm saying So What to this week:

So What If ...
  • I was so excited when one of my favorite bloggers did her link up post last week...So What Wednesday! I've done if for years with her but she kind of stopped so I did too. ha! :) But I thought, what the hey! Let's do it again! It will probably help me get back into my regular blogging again! :)
  • I either want a big snow or spring to come! I'm kind of over this in between/teasing us stuff! Give me lots of snow with multiple days off or bring on the sunshine and warmer weather!
  • I cared more about getting rid of the stuff we had for our garage sale then the actual profit. Now, I'm not saying I didn't want to make any money! But I getting rid of the stuff before we move was more important. We did make a good profit on our stuff last Saturday...we are going to have another yard sale in March. We are hoping for nicer weather! ha! :)
  • 1 1/2  school weeks until my Spring Break! WHOOP! :) Can't wait to have some down time with the kiddos. 
  • I'm excited to document the process of building our home. I think it will be so fun to look back over those pictures. My mom did the same thing with our childhood home. 
  • The one spring clothes item that I'm going to need for my wardrobe is a pair of white skinnies...if you know where would have those let me know! :) I had the CUTEST pair when I was pregnant with the girls but they are maternity and this girl doesn't have any buns in the oven! :)
  • Talking about spring...the Easter candy is out and boy am I excited! You know, I have seasonal candy favorites! I've already picked up a bag or two of my favorites! 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment