Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happies_Week_7

Here are my Happies for this past week!

Wednesday February 13
I enjoy making cupcakes for my class for holidays...but I wasn't too happy that Lucy ate 11 cupcakes!

Wednesdays are always good because I'm half way through the week.

My nails look so much better when they are painted!

 
Thursday February 14
It's so fun to wear pink on Valentines Day!
 
I love how TJH's Valentine pics turned out!
 
I love that Valentines is my favorite holiday!

Friday February 15
I love that it's my MIL's birthday!

It makes me happy to see my family!

I love how much my sisters make me laugh!

Saturday February 16
TJH being sick is no fun, but I love the extra cuddles.

I'm thankful that Elmo cheers TJH up.

I love The Varsity!
 
Sunday February 17
I love how excited TJH gets when he see his GMama.

I'm thankful for a very fun date night!

I love me some Downton but I am SO sad about how the season ended!!!

Monday February 18
Presidents Day is great when you have no school!

DQ Blizzards are so yummy!

I'm excited new episodes of Teen Mom 2 start tonight!
 

Tuesday February 18
I'm so thankful that it's my Mr.'s birthday!

And I'm glad he doesn't have class tonight!

I love the funny pictures I get from the Mr. during the day of TJH!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment