Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happies_Week_5

Here are my Happies for this past week!

Wednesday January30
I love how handy my husband is! House stuff to car stuff...he can do it!

I'm so glad that Tucker has found his screaming voice but my ears don't. :)

I love that I can throw my hair on top of my head as soon as I get home...Tuck does look at my hair funny sometimes. 
Thursday January 31
I'm so thankful TJH is good in the grocery store....especially if I get him a treat!

I LOVE bath time with TJH...he always has so much fun!

Fresh hair cuts on the Mr. are so handsome!

Friday February 1
I love wearing my school sweatshirt on Fridays! So comfy and cute!

Unexpected cake at school is wonderful after a long week!

Being with my family is my favorite!


Saturday February 2
Chick-fil-A breakfast is the BEST!

Taking TJH's pictures are always so much fun!

Finding out my best friend is having a girl was so shocking but so exciting! :)
 
Sunday February 3
Naps for the whole family are wonderful!

Pleasant car rides are always so good.
 
Watching 1/2 of the Superbowl with our sweet neighbors was awesome! Great food!

Monday February 4
Tucker is ONE today! I cannot believe my baby is ONE! :)

I loved all the sweet texts and emails wishing our sweet boy a Happy Birthday!

I love when Tuck snuggles up after his nightly bottle...he turns the same way each night and cuddles. up. :)
 

Tuesday February 5
Sleeping in a little bit is okay!

Warmer weather always makes a better day!

Tuesday evenings are my favorite because the Mr. doesn't have class!

No comments:

Post a Comment