Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Update in Pics :)

Life has been good. Life has been busy. 
We are glad life is good and busy. :)


Tucker came to greet me last week in the car and LOVED driving!

My school had Math and Science Night and it fell on a night that the Mr. had class so TJH came with me. He was so good! He sat in his stroller and pointed and talked to people as they walked by. :) And he flirted with Mrs. K across the hall! He was missing L and O!

This boy is in for adventure. I think he was trying to figure out how to get into the dryer. 

The Mr. gave TJH a bath for me on Saturday morning while I got ready. The Mr. put on his swim suit and they jumped into the big tub. Tucker LOVED it! His favorite was turning the water on and off. 


Tuck and I headed to my best friend H's shower on Saturday and it was so much fun! She wanted me to bring T with me, and he was so good! He LOVED playing with H! We can't wait for B to arrive in March so that TJH will have another best friend! 

He had so much fun at the shower he was asleep within 10 minutes of leaving. 

Have I told you about our sweet sweet neighbors?!!? Well, we love them! And their cute pups! We headed to their house for dinner and it was so fun! They only live two houses down so we took a little stroll to their house. 



Sunday was beautiful! We headed to the park and on the way home we ran into some Girl Scout cookies! YUM!


When Mommy goes back to work on Monday morning, TJH and the Mr. head to Waffle House for breakfast! TJH can't resist those cheesy eggs!


Like I've said before this boy is into everything!! He loved playing with the 100 cookie cutters! 

Can we say a little dramatic? Already rolling his eyes! ha! :)

He loves to throw himself out  and into this ball pit! :) Best birthday present ever!


We've had a great busy week! More fun to come I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment