Friday, February 8, 2013

One Years Old!

I cannot believe I have a one year old! It's a bittersweet feeling!

At 7:50 on Monday my sweet boy turned 1! I remember the wonderful feeling I had one year ago when they handed me my sweet boy...it was the most amazing feeling of joy, excitement, hopefullness and pure bliss!

Holding him a whole year later is the same feeling! :) 
 

Later in the day on Monday I received this email....

I have a TODDLER?!?!?!?
 What?? When I got this email I got super sad! Is he not a baby anymore?

I guess he will fit into the toddler category more than the baby category now.
 
 This week has been wonderful having a one year old for sure! The Mr. and I think he's grown so much this week. ha! :)

Here's to many more years of motherhood!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment