Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Happies_Week_6

Here are my Happies for this past week!

Wednesday February 6
Our school Valentine dance was so much fun! I love watching the kiddos dance and have a good time!

I love Cadberry Mini Eggs!

Ice cold water is way better than room temp water.

 
Thursday February 7
Consignment sales are so great!

Thankful for great friends who I trust to watch my sweet boy.

I love sweet texts.



Friday February 8
Going to dinner with family is always so much fun!
 
Loved ordering Tuck's first kids meal at Outback...it was so yummy!
 
Thankful for family and their help!


Saturday February 9
Tucker's party was PERFECT!

I loved having all our family and friends in one spot!

Tucker loved his cake! :)
 
Sunday February 10
Spending a day in pjs is sometimes good for your soul!

Sound of Music is THE best movie ever.

Dunkin' Donuts coffee rolls are so good when warmed for 10secs! :)

Monday February 11
Haivng a good hair day on a rainy day is great!

Having a good babysitter is so important and we are blessed to have one!

I love when I can make the Mr. laugh...it's usually the other way around! :)
 

Tuesday February 12
I'm so thankful that we have such a wonderful pedi for Tucker!

DVR is the best...watching Downton with the Mr. is so much better!

Boneless Buffalo Wings are the best things ever!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment