Wednesday, March 23, 2011

On hold...

Sorry I left you all hanging for the second part of the Spring Break pictures! My week has been super busy but great so far!! But I promise to put the rest up very soon!

You know what today is!
It's Wednesday...



Photobucket



Go over to Life After I "Dew" to join in!

SO WHAT...
  • If I get super excited about other people showers! Espicially baby showers!
  • I sing out loud when we watch Glee! I mean LOUD!
  • I've put extra baby oil on the past couple of days...I cannot lose my tan!! :)
  • If I had Yoforia for dinner Sunday evening!
  • If there is 41 days of school left...yes I'm counting and it's okay!
  • If I've had some really good hair days lately...this doesn't happen much for me so I must talk about them!
  • If was a SCRADY pants yesterday when we had someone on the loose in our town who was armed and dangerous and killed a police officer and shot another one twice..and our school was put on lock-down....it was a scary aftternoon!


3 comments:

  1. I sing out loud when I watch GLEE too! and I think yoforia for dinner is perfectly acceptable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we dont have yoforia in buckhead but we have pinkberry....its becoming an obsession and my hubby doesnt understand....so now to get what i want we are going to try jogging to the yogurt shop and back to justify getting it frequently...i know everything in moderation but once or twice a week isnt bad ??? or is it??

    ReplyDelete