Thursday, March 10, 2011

Intern/BLESSING!

I have a this WONDERFUL intern...have I told you about her??

Well she is just precious! And my students LOVE her!

She is a student at UGA, and she will graduate this coming December!
She spend her Thursdays and Fridays with us in our classroom! And from day one has jumped right in! (She is a NATURAL!)

She has been with us all week this week, and we have gotten spoiled! And my kids are LOVING her writing unit that she is teaching!

We might be paired up together next fall and I think it would just be great! She is going to make an EXCELLENT teacher when she graduates!




4 comments:

  1. that's wonderful you have such a great intern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, I sure wish I could be your intern! My cooperating teacher is definately not cooperating. Ugh. She's so mean. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOSH! I just read this...you are so sweet to give a personally shot out to me! The feelings are mutual! I am truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing. I have eight weeks left of my student teaching and both my mentors are absolutely amazing. I bet you've blessed your intern too!

    I'm a new follower!

    Jenn @ joyfuljenn.com

    ReplyDelete