Tuesday, March 22, 2011

ABC's of me!

A. Age: 26

B. Bed size: King...and it's too small for the Mr., Lucy and baby Ethel!

C. Chore you dislike: hmm...I guess toliets? I don't mind cleaning.

D. Dogs: Lucy and Ethel! But I grew up with the best golden rettrieve ever...Gunner!

E. Essential start to your day: Hot tea or coffee...usually tea.

F. Favorite color: hot pink

G. Gold or silver: Silver.

H. Height: 5'7"

I. Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the piano.

J. Job title: teacher

K. Kids: I teach 26 everyday! And I want some of my own soon!

L. Live: in the BEAUTIFUL south!

M. Mom’s name: Karen

N. Nicknames: LA, LAH

O. Overnight hospital stays: None...well when I was first born.

P. Pet peeves: tapping, not using manners, smacking gum

Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love me!" Notting Hill

R. Righty or lefty: Righty

S. Siblings: 3 sisters! It's fun!

T. Time you wake up: 4:15AM Monday-Friday

U. Underwear:  Victoria's Secret only

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Squash

W.What makes you run late: Other people...if it's only me, I'm never late!

X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, neck

Y. Yummy food you make: Mexican! And cakes!

Z. Zoo animal favorites: elephants!

 

2 comments:

  1. I already knew these things about you....but it was fun to ready!! Love you!! And....awww sweet Gunner!!! :) WRG loves you too!

    ReplyDelete