Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wow...today is the LAST day! Thank goodness! Now, my summer can OFFICIALLY start at 12:45pm today!


Like I said previously, I'm an OPI girl! Well I recently got one of the Shrek collection...it's a light purple...it's hard to tell in these pictures...because once again I've taken them with my iPhone! O well!
Two of my sisters are spending time with us this summer and we all decided to paint our nails the same color!!



When I look at these pictures, I think...I have fat/bigger fingers! eww.

I came upon this while driving...it's our GOD such an AMAZING God!! It was just a simple...yet BEAUTIFUL reminder from from Him that he loves me and will ALWAYS be there for me.
I actually saw both ends of it too!
I should never worry...but I do. I serve an amazing God that will never throw me away or get rid of me. God reminded me of this today while I was driving.



I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. Psalm 32:8.

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about your post and I definitely needed that bible verse! :)

    ReplyDelete