Friday, June 18, 2010

This was my lunch today:

So yummy! Road Runner plus protein! It was a delicious lunch after my run and workout this morning!


I found this at Academy Sports:

With as often as I'm running now, I need more running clothes! Very light weight! And PINK of course...my favorite color!



All of the pictures I've posted lately have been off my iPhone...o well...they are better than no pictures and plus it's always by my side!



So I'm ahead on my running this week by 3 miles...WHOO YOOO! I'm really pushing myself right now to do extra because I know when school starts in August...I will be just doing the minimum probably...hopefully more but o well!


Also I tried this on today and have decided that I cannot pull off the romper look! O well!



I'm off for a fun weekend of BEST FRIENDS, family, wedding, and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment