Tuesday, June 29, 2010

So, I got an award!

I can't get the rules to show up...but all you have to do is give the award to 10 other bloggers and write 10 things about yourself!

And thank the blogger who gave you the award:

Thank you BlondeAmbition!!!


1. I'm addicted to Twitter! Alot of my friends are not on it, and that makes me so sad! I love my Twitter community! I love that I can post freely and not worry about all the Facebook people. I love how I follow celebrities and news, and even local restaurants!!


2. Water is my favorite drink! Some of you may think...wow Mrs. LAH you used to LOVE Dr. Pepper, sweet tea and Coke! Well this is true, but I've always love water and now it's all I drink! Expect for my adult beverages! I crave water now!!


3. I have baby fever! My best friend is due in November. My other best friend has a one year old. I just love babies! The Mr. and I are putting it in God's hands, but we do have a plan on when we are going to start "trying" but I just can't wait! :)


4. I have texture problems with food. I know it sounds super weird, but it has made me a picky eater! Like, I don't like beans, soups, casseroles, mashed potatoes, mushy cereal...etc...get the point? I hate that I have this problem...but I do try everything...but I can like the way something taste but if it feels weird in my mouth I CANNOT eat it.


5. I paint my nails constantly! As you've read in previous post, I love OPI. I have to have my nails painted all the time! I wore fake nails for like 8 years before getting married! Then I took them off after I got married and try to keep them lookin' good! They are not super long but I like them how they are...painted of course!


6. I seriously fall more in love with the Mr. everyday! I know your probably getting sick to your stomach..haha...but I really do! The more time I'm married to him the more I love him. I am so thankful to be with my best friend everyday! I'm so thankful that I don't have to explain myself to him, because he GETS me! We laugh all the time and I think that is one of the reasons I fall more in love with him! I'm such a lucky girl!!


7. I strive everyday to be someone who others look up to be. Not someone who you are jealous of...someone you admire and love. I have alot of people in my life that I look up to and I just hope I am that for at least one person in my life.


8. If I was going to be something besides a teacher I would be: Cupcake/Cake bakery owner, event planner (but only for like bridal and baby showers!) or a full time Zumba instructor!


9. I used to hate my hair...now I'm okay with it because it's easy and fast! I just pray that it doesn't change when I have babies!


10. I'm all about positivity! I believe that keeping a positive attitude is so important! Sometimes it's super hard to stay positive but I try to do it all the time! God is in control of everything and He will never put you through anything you can't handle!


Here are my 10 blogger friends I send this award to:






I'll add more later...gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this post! Your 10 things are great! My favorite thing about you is definitely #10! Your contagious and just a great person to be around & keep up with!

    PS- I love twitter too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to tell you that I also LOVE Twitter! Isn't it so fun to be following famous people!! be sure to follow me @ashtonbee :)

    ReplyDelete