Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hello!







What a summer it's already been! Well, not to much summer(like no work..sleeping in, laying by the pool all day, popsicles, etc.) But since school has let out, I've been a busy little lady!







Today, was the first day of Summer School! Yes, I'm teaching Summer School. It's only 15 days, from 7:45-12:45. I really have no excuse to lay around all summer. Mr. works all day and I don't have any little ones yet (expect my pups...Miss Lucy and Baby Ethel!) So I said what they hey! I'll work a little for some extra money(to go towards our Summer 2011 vacation!).







For Memorial Day, the Mr. and I headed to the lake with J and M! Super fun! Jet skiing, good eatting, yummy adult drinks, and fun games! Just what we needed, a little vaca!







So, I'm SOO excited...why might you ask?!?! I'm going to run a 1/2 MARATHON in OCTOBER!!!! I cannot wait!!! I've always enjoyed running and have done a good bit in the past, but haven't really done anything with my running. So, I started training! I know it's early, but I want to be really ready! I'm SO pumped! I'm trying to talk the Mr. into doing it with me! Help me out! :)







How has your summer been so far?!?! Don't have a tradional summer vaca...what have you been doing that is summer-like?!?



















No comments:

Post a Comment