Friday, October 30, 2009

Too early for a Christmas Wish List?

Dear Santa,
Here are a few things I would like for you to drop off on Christmas Eve! :) Not, so much to ask...right?
1. These! I have never really been into the whole Ugg craze but I am OBSESSED with these!!!!!!! Never really even been obsessed with a pair of shoes...but I HAVE to have these! I tried them on and they are HEAVEN in a shoe! I could honestly sleep in them!!!

2. A gift card...I know kind of boring...but a gift card to ULTA is excellent since I wear Bare Essentials make up...and I need to update and replace some of my products!

3. To take THIS class! I took a cake decorating class here and LOVED it...but CUPCAKES are my favorite...so I want to take this class to perfect my cupcakes!


4. And all my student loans paid off. And my classroom to have all the supplies and materials needed to teach even better. And a new wardrobe. And a new car for the Mr.


A girl can wish right?!


Santa, I understand if all of these items are not delieved. No, really I do understand. But there are just some of the items I would love to have.


Love,

1 comment:

  1. It is absolutely NOT too early for a Christmas wishlist, I'm compiling one of my own and those Uggs are definitely on it as well, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete