Sunday, October 4, 2009

Happy Fall!
I just want to start this post off by saying that Fall is my new favorite season. I don't think I've appreciated it like I do now. I love the weather, activities, food, and overall feeling. I cannot wait to get a pumpkin!
Here are the pictures I promised:
(I'll have more exciting pictures soon because of our upcoming events!)
So, Athens didn't flood but we did get ALOT of rain! This is a picture at a nearby creek that we take Miss Lucy to swim.

Some of my students work...we were learning about similes and this is the project they did.

A happy day in 5th grade! (Have I mentioned that I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I do!)

Miss Lucy is still a daddy's girl but she only sleeps with her mommy now! :)

Here are some additions that the Mr. added to our kitchen. He found these treasures at a thrift store and painted them. They go great with our black and pink theme! :)

We live in "DAWG COUNTRY" so of course we have been participating in college football Saturdays! This weekend we had a bunch of friends come for breakfast before heading out to tailgating!
Mr. and Mrs. cheering on the DAWGS! (Just remember it won't be like that the day UGA plays AU!)
We have some exciting weekends to come! I have fall break this coming weekend and I am trilled to have two days off! :) K my sister turns 16 on FRIDAY! Can you believe it?!?! I can't!
Prayer request: Mr's Dad is in the hospital because of pneumonia. Please pray for a quick recovery!
We are still loving our church...our small group is wonderful! We look forward to going every week and getting to know these great people even better.
We miss our familes but are enjoying our life here. Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment