Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dear Blog Readers,

I promise I do exist. I promise I'll update with pictures asap.


I just wanted to share that I am extremely happy! I was born to be a teacher...and I can't wait to go to work everyday.

My students brighten my day everyday...they ask and tell me the funniest things! :) Most of them love school and want to learn.


I'm learning so much from them. They are filled with life experiences that I've never experienced. They make me appreciate everything that has ever been given to me. They remind me each day that life is short and I shoudn't worry about tomorrow. And they make me laugh!


I hope that you do what you love! I knew that was improtant before I graduated college but now I really know. It doesn't matter how much money you make. If you love what you do and your good at it then WAY TO GO! :)

Love,

1 comment: