Monday, October 12, 2009

Hello Fall!

Thank you for coming and making my weekends so fun! :)




Miss Lucy loves to lay on me or the Mr. while we watch T.V.


Mr and I headed to PTC for the weekend and of course we headed to the Great Georgia AirShow! We go every year! It's a great event!



This year L and K were able to join us!



Look at the good lookin' couple! We joined the Hammarlunds at their hanger to watch the air show!


Sweet Mother-in-Love!


Mr. and I with the Hammarlunds plane


We also got to celebrate K's 16th birthday! I can really remember when she was born. Makes me feel really old.


K opening the present we got her...we gave her my promise ring (which was our great-great grandmother's wedding band). She was pretty surprised. :)


I made K's birthday treat...brownies with marshmallows and melted Milk-Duds!


Our nephew A loved K's Sweet 16 balloon! :)

Lucy got to spend the weekend with her cousin Coral!

Lucy helped me clean today! haha!


I had the day off today and I deep cleaned our home. It feels so nice to get the cleaning done that I haven't found time for until now.


I'm looking forward to a short week at school. I used the long weekend to get a lot of work done for school too.


Hope you had a great weekend and Columbus Day too! :)




1 comment:

  1. LAH - The Auburn blanket that is on the couch with you and Lucy....that was Sadie's favorite blanket until she got sick on it and we had to throw it away....but I find it odd that we have the same one!!! Great minds!! love you!

    ReplyDelete