Monday, October 5, 2009

I'm totally....

OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(with what you ask?!?!?!)







Have you ever heard of it?!?!? Well I joined the YMCA about 2 months ago and love alot of the classes and the nice workout area...but what I love the MOST is ZUMBA! If you have never heard of it go here! It's is literally the best workout ever. I get SOO much out of it! It's like my old days of dance and cheer but totally Latin! My sweet co-worker A invited me to come with her one day and I totally got hooked!


If you are looking for a great workout that's SO much fun, then you should find the nearest place that offers Zumba! It's to Latin music but also new upbeat hip-hop/rap. I will tell you that I was horrible the first couple of classes but I'm getting better and better each class!


Watch this....these are experts!! (Alot like my teachers!) You don't have to watch the whole video but this gives you an idea of how fun my new obsession is!!!


I'm pretty much obsessed with two new things in my life: teaching and ZUMBA! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh MY GOODNESS! Zumba looks like SO much fun! Unfortuantely I have two left feet! But my little sister would LOVE to take a class like this with me when she comes to visit. I checked it out. There is a Zumba class taught 4 times a week in Carrollton!!!! I think I might try it. well i have to figure out how much it would cost. But I watched the video and just let me say. um my hips don't move like that.

    ReplyDelete