Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wow...this weekend was fun!


Maybe even a little too much fun!


Friday night was my best friend L's Bachelorette Party that I planned with her little sister! I think the night went great!!! I think she had a lot of fun! And that was the whole point of the night! :) Here is the GREAT party bus we took! Totally surprised her with this!
First stop was to play Whirly Ball...was a little worried about this but it's one of her favorite things to do! Well I was so wrong for even thinking twice...it's SOOO much fun! But dangerous...haha! I have bruises to prove it!

Having fun with my best friends!

All bridesmaids with BRIDE expect one!


Dinner at Shout! SO yummy!


Roof top action at Shout after dinner!

BEST friends!! Can't wait for you to be a MRS!!!




Saturday was filled with fun too! We headed over to L&T's house to celebrate little A's 1st birthday!!! It was SO fun! Great family/friends, food and cake!

A with his very own cake! He wasn't sure what to do at first...but then he enjoyed it! :)

The Mr. helping A go down his slide that my MIL gave him! :)







Isn't he CUTE!?!?!?!


With our sweet nephew!!


Wearing one of the shirts we gave him! Also the little rocking chair he is sitting in was mine when I was little! :)



Saturday we caught up with some of the Mr.'s dear friends.

Sunday was church and then we celebrated my Mommie's birthday! :) She still looks so wonderful and young! :) I hope I have her genes!



I leave tomorrow for L's big wedding weekend! :) Can't wait to apart of the Georgia wedding on the BEACH! :)



Then the Mr. and I are off for family vacation in Key Largo! YAY!

I'll be away for a little bit but when I come back...I officially start my BIG girl job! And I'll post pictures of the finished classroom!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun! I can't wait to see pics of your classroom, I'm sure it will be adorable! Have fun in Florida!! :)

    ReplyDelete