Sunday, July 26, 2009

Whew....we are back home!


The Mr. and I have been gone from home for a while! It's nice to be back in our own bed and with our Lucy girl!


A week and half ago I headed down to Panama City/Carillon Beach for my best friends wedding! It was such a wonderful weekend! L has been my best friend now for 5 years...she is part of the FOUR! Her now husband is like a brother to me...such an awesome guy! The Mr. and I are so happy for the two! We know they will enjoy married life just as we have! :) Since there were SO many pictures from the weekend I'll post a link to view all the pictures...well it's not even all of them...we took about 550 pictures! But only posted about 225!






The morning after the Georgia wedding the Mr. and I headed down to Key Largo to spend a week with the Mr's family! It was a great week filled with lots of boating, diving, eating, playing games, and spending quality time all together! The only thing that wasn't good was that I got the flu and had a fever for about 4 days of our trip. Also the Mr's brother got sick too! Other than that it was such a wonderful week! Once we get our camera back I'll post the pictures!


Tomorrow is the basically my first day of work! I am so excited! I have New Teacher Orientation Monday-Wednesday and then on Thursday Pre Planning starts! I still can't believe that I got a job! I am so blessed! :) The first day of school isn't until August 6th...but I'll keep you updated!


Mr. and I went to church this morning and are still so pleased with the church and the messages! We are so excited about joining a small group at the end of August!


Well I'm off to enjoy my last day of summer with my sweet husband!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you have a good week. When are you going to post pictures of your decorated classroom?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your job! I know you're going to be an amazing teacher!

    ReplyDelete