Wednesday, November 9, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!







So What If...
  •  I'm so ready for Thursday to come and go...we have a big GAPPS review at our school...if you are in education you understand...if you aren't...it' just a big day with a lot of hype and stress.
  • I'm looking forward to getting some grad school work done this weekend...so I can knock it out and not have to worry about it anymore. 
  • I'm so ready to decorate for Christmas and listen to Christmas music but I'm making myself wait!
  • I've been pressing snooze too many times which then leads to me running around in the morning trying to get out the door.
  • I cannot wait to get Tucker's nursery complete...it's soo close!!
  • I'm not a big fan of it getting dark at like 5pm!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot wait to see the nursery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your GAPPS review tomorrow. Can't wait to see the nursery. :)

    ReplyDelete