Saturday, November 26, 2011

29 Weeks




PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
 
How Far Along: 29 weeks
Size of baby: cabbage
Weight gain: 10lbs...getting weighed next week...so I'll update that in week 30's update.
Maternity Clothes: All bottoms and tops are still a good mixture.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! A LOT! Now, I feel him down lower...and on my bladder.
  Sleep: Sleep is okay.
Symptoms: Great week...expect for the Braxton Hicks.
What I miss: Running and walking for long periods of time.
Cravings: Nothing new this week.
Best Moment this week: Spending our last Thanksgiving without Tucker here in Disney with our friends. And attending my best friends wedding pregnant in Disney! Tucker was such a great trooper through the BUSY BUSY weekend!
What I am looking forward to: Our re-do of the 3-D ultra sound and 1st shower!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment