Saturday, November 5, 2011

26 weeks


PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
 
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Size of baby: English Hothouse Cucumber
Weight gain: 10lbs...I don't want to talk about it...I'm not okay with this...yes I know it's needed for the baby but I'm not a fan.
Maternity Clothes: All bottoms and tops are still a good mixture.
Gender: BOY! Tucker John
Movement: Yes! I feel like I have the MOST active baby ever in my tummy! He puts on a show for us every night when I get in bed. And now he's more awake during the day...not sure when he's sleeping!
Sleep: Sleep is okay...my back is bothering me.
Symptoms: Nothing really...I'm so blessed that I'm feeling good!
What I miss: Nothing really this week. Maybe some of my cute fall clothes that I can't wear right now.
Cravings: Not much this week.
Best Moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat on Friday! Also, made my last 4 week appt...only one more and then I go every two weeks...so weird! I feel as though it's flying by!
What I am looking forward to: Getting the results of my glucose test...I had it Friday. Hope I passed. Also, we get to see TJH again in two weeks for the last time! But it's 3-D so I'm SOO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment