Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!




So What If...
  •  I think the glucose test at my doc office is rigged! All three of my friends who go to the same doc all failed...one being a SUPER SUPER healthy eater. So I failed the one hour...so I have to take the three hour this week. ugh.
  • I'm SOOO excited about decorating for Christmas this weekend...yes, I know it's early, but I'll be gone during Thanksgiving!
  • I don't like V-8. It's down right gross...but I will drink it for TJH. Now, I do enjoy the V-8 Fusions!
  • So you know how I said last week I've been pressing snooze a lot...well I've tried to do that this week, but now Tucker kicks me until I wake up. It's so crazy how smart my little boy is already!
  • If I'm counting down the last 4 days of school before Thanksgiving break!
  • I'm not a fan of people not doing the same for others. Like when you work hard and do really nice things for others and they don't do it in return. O well.

2 comments:

  1. I think all the 1-hours are rigged!! :) I failed mine as well. ugh. The three hour (I ended up having to stay an extra hour due to failing one) isn't bad....just be prepared for a little nausea if you're anything like I was. I usually don't get sick with stuff like that...it kinda suprised me. Anyway, good luck! keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! So sorry you have to take the 3 hour test. Blahh! & I would most definitely be putting up our Christmas stuff this weekend if my Hubs would let me. ;)

    ReplyDelete